Registration for Year 2021 is open from 30 March 2020.
Children born in the year 2018 & 2017 will be eligible for our N1 & N2 classes.
Limited vacancies available.
To get your child enrolled into our programme,
- Download and fill up our registration form HERE.
- Decide on your payment methods and download the form accordingly. We accept GIRO, including Child Development Account (CDA), PayNow, cheque and cash payments. However, cashless mode of payment would be much preferred.
- Documents required for registration:
- Child’s Birth Certificate;
- Vaccination records*;
- Both parents NRIC;
- For foreigners: Passport, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass / Visit Pass
- Two ways to send your forms and documents to us:
- Post all the forms and documents to our address at 488 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678091
- Scan and email all the forms and documents to email@example.com
*Child must have been immunised for Diphtheria and Measles (compulsory under the Infectious Diseases – Diphtheria & Measles Vaccination Regulations)