Registration for Year 2023 is opening on 28 March 2022!
Children born in the year 2020 & 2019 will be eligible for our N1 & N2 classes.
Limited vacancies available.
BPMC KINDERGARTEN ENROLMENT FOR YEAR OF ADMISSION 2023
The BPMC Kindergarten will be opening the registration for 2023 intake from Monday, 28 March 2022.
Documents required for the registration:
For Singaporean & PR:
- Child’s Birth Certificate & Immunisation Records;
- Both parents’ NRIC (front and back);
- Re-entry permit for PRs
For Methodist members, a copy of your Membership Certificate.
- Child’s Birth Certificate, Passport & Immunisation Records;
- Both parents’ passport, employment pass / visit pass / dependent pass.
28 March 2022 (Mon) – Priority Registration:
|Children of BPMC members, members of other Methodist Churches and old boys & girls of BPMC Kindergarten|
N1: Children born between 2 Jan 2020 and 1 Jan 2021 (turning 3 years old in 2022)
N2: Children born between 2 Jan 2019 and 1 Jan 2020 (turning 4 years old in 2022)
K1: Children born between 2 Jan 2018 and 1 Jan 2019 (turning 5 years old in 2022)
K2: Children born between 2 Jan 2017 and 1 Jan 2016 (turning 6 years old in 2022)
29 March 2022 (Tue) & onwards – for public:
Registration Fee : $53.50 (inclusive of GST at prevailing rate)
Deposit : $400
Payment Mode : PAYNOW or Cheque*
*For cheque, please issue crossed cheque payable to: Bukit Panjang Methodist Church Kindergarten
With Covid Safe Management Measures, school visits are allowed only after school hours between 3:30 – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Please make an appointment at 6760 7662 prior to the school visit. Thank you.
Feel free to tour our kindergarten virtually in our website.
Please contact the Kindergarten Office at 6760 7662 should you need more information.
- For Child Development Account (CDA), download and fill up the GIRO form according to your preferred bank:
- For more information on our curriculum and framework, please visit Our Curriculum page.
- For more information on our classes and timings, please visit Our Sessions page.
- For more information on our fees structure, please visit our Fees Structure page.